Leap 29 is searching for a pipeline pre-commissioning engineer to work with one of our long standing clients. They are a major oil and gas contractor throughout the world, with this role being based in Stavanger, Norway.
A successful candidate will be expected to have previous pipeline commissioning experience and Norwegian sector experience with NORSOK understanding. You will need a demonstrable track record in engineering, design, offshore planning, platform procedures and offshore preparation
Responsibilities will include:
• Planning, scheduling and executing the work.
• Respond to and review technical queries.
• Pre-commissioning calculations (hydrodynamic and hydraulic).
• Co-ordinate the activities of sub contractors to ensure technical flow.
• Prepare procedures for; cleaning, gauging, hydrostatic testing, dewatering, drying, nitrogen packing and pipeline pigging.
If you think you are suitable for this challenging job, apply now using the links provided.